Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 5,651TL (Rp 13,842,901) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)