Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38903 TRY / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 741 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 36% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,860TL (22,775 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)