Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12790 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 3,226TL (25,222 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)