Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,949TL (2,676 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b119,000 (about 3 hours ago)