Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.189 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,084TL (€2,437) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥10 (about 2 hours ago)