Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.600 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,752TL (26,270 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)