Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.238 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,401TL (2,285 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)