Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00212 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,463TL (3,049,231 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $57,000 (about 2 hours ago)