Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00212 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,947TL (3,271,721 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)