Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.093 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 60% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,063TL (2,703 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tampere costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Al Ain costs Dirham 1,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 18,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xalapa costs Mex$ 31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)