Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 4,714TL (﷼ 35,580,513) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)