Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.344 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,404TL (C$2,855) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)