Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 34% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,395TL (€1,486) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)