Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,970TL (15,476 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)