Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.184 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 903 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 58% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)