Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.452 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,919TL (5,455 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)