Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,944TL (₩2,094,866) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)