Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,623TL (₩2,169,550) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (28 minutes ago)