Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00269 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (₩1,464,580) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,505,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Shiraz costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)