Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (₩1,750,635) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$32,528 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)