Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,807TL (₩2,284,916) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)