Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,433TL (₩1,771,844) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Huntsville, Alabama costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 1.10 (41 minutes ago)