Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00273 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (₩1,337,614) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)