Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,429TL (₩1,814,300) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Oslo costs kr 33 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$141 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)