Cost of living in Surat, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07962 TRY / INR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 23% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 5,177TL (₨65,022) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)