Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,266TL (Rp 20,301,118) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)