Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.638 TRY / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 592 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,058TL (kr 34,559) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)