Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.850 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 250% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,970TL (kr31,743) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)