Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,613TL (﷼ 55,854,385) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)