Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.568 TRY / AED
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,877TL (Dirham 10,124) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gothenburg costs 2,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)