Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,999TL (R$ 5,633) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)