Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.409 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,709TL (R$ 8,308) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)