Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.378 TRY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 669 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,892TL (R$ 8,628) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)