Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.372 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,309TL (R$ 6,787) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)