Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10879 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,397TL (RD$ 86,378) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)