Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,491TL (R$ 5,480) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)