Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11422 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 119% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,610TL (Php145,415) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)