Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09676 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 4,887TL (ARS $50,504) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)