Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08628 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,957TL (руб 80,626) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)