Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.374 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,446TL (€1,952) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)