Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.313 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,849TL (€2,194) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medan costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)