Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15632 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,099TL ($U77,398) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)