Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.707 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,138TL (S/. 4,766) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)