Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.305 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 842 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,578TL (€1,043) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)