Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.475 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 856 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 7,410TL (€1,144) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)