Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37378 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 104% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,118TL (R 43,121) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)