Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)