Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38750 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,706TL (R 22,468) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)