Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 24% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,567TL (€1,513) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)