Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.387 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 26% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,561TL (€1,341) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)