Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.331 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,147TL (2,145 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)