Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24811 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,397TL (33,845 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)