Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00139 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 54% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,348TL (8,890,434 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)