Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.373 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,352TL (RM7,541) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)