Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.485 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,653TL (€2,105) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)