Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08972 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,807TL (руб 75,871) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)