Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00165 TRY / COP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,979TL (COL$4,219,445) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)